Wednesday 26 March 2014

Shooting again/different location & second draft





 After producing a first draft and collecting audience feedback I needed to collect some more footage. My aim to collect some footage from different locations my last location for shooting is Hornsea, which is the nearest beach too us. I wanted to create footage of my two characters on the beach together. The weather was very nice but very windy and cold. The outfits I chose for my characters was their original outfits which I had chose for my previous filming  but I added jackets and scarfs this creates a different mise-en-scene for my characters. Having them both filming outside the studio. In my audience feedback from my first draft it says I should get more shots and develop to make it slightly more complex. By taking on this comment I have create different shots from different angles, for example shooting them both from behind at a low angle, but then taking a shot of both of them far away at a different angle. I have tried to show this through my video and developing my video to make it more advanced.    

Second Draft


From filming again I have now got a second draft which is shown below, there is still some work that needs to be done for example some more edits/effects added to thr switch of different shots. But I am happy with this second draft after recieving all the footage I needed too. I will now concentrate on finishing my video to produce a final and the best music video to my ability.



No comments:

Post a Comment